Visit Connie's website www.connietalbot.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beautiful World Arrived Today

Hi everyone, this is Simon. You may remember me - I'm one of the people on Connie's team.

I just received Connie's BEAUTIFUL WORLD album in the mail. Today is the 27th, and it was only released on the 26th, so it seems to have taken only one day to travel all the way from Evo88 in Hong Kong to reach me in England!

Evo88 say they can ship for free to any country worldwide. So if you live in the USA or Europe, you should be able to get the CD from them, just as I did. Just go to the Evo88 website - it's very easy, and you can use PayPal if you want to.

It will be on iTunes soon of course, but it's nice to also have the CD with the case and photos. And there's a book of lyrics with lots of pictures that comes with the CD.

If you can't decide between the CD or iTunes download, then why not be like me - go for both of them!

Best wishes,

Simon

5 comments:

  1. Great!!! I'm still waiting mail everyday to receive that CD. I can't wait to listen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! I'm still waiting mail everyday to receive that CD. I can't wait to listen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Simon!!! I am still waiting for mine :) And today I downloaded from ITunes!!

      I only can said that it is an amazing Album , with beautiful covers.

      Connie voice sounds so mature!! How fast she is growing up!

      I want to wish to Connie a great success in this new album and new step of her career.

      Thanks Connie for mahe this world a Beautiful World ;)

      With all my love

      Delete
  4. can you visit my Town???

    ReplyDelete